how different would the world be
If more interactions between people reflected quality coaching conversations?
We think it would be very different as coaching conversations are unlike nearly any other…for starters, you are truly listened to, fully seen, heard and understood, never judged, rarely interrupted and not told what to do! How often do you experience that in everyday life?
Symmetry & Simplicity
- The coaching relationship is founded in partnership, presence and perceptive questions. Enabling the emergence of awareness and solutions. Trust in the process and trust in yourself.
Space, Stillness & Silence
- A coach holds an attentive, still, calm space strengthened by silence. This facilitates quality of thought and reflection allowing intuition and inspiration to emerge.
Support, Safety & Stretch
- A coach negotiates the paradox of being a confidante, cheerleader, challenger and commitment partner. Supporting psychologically safe steps beyond current realities and comfort zones. Enabling evolution through new or expanded insights, possibilities, pathways or professional and personal growth.
Coaching | therapeutic coaching | nlp
What is coaching?
IT CAN BE GOAL ORIENTATED OR ALLOW SPACE FOR AWARENESS & CLARITY TO GROW OVER TIME
IT IS A PROCESS
That unearths insights and answers, taps into reflections and resources and unlocks steps forward towards an alternative future. This all nestles inside us already and the coaching process just brings it to the surface. Very importantly, coaching also helps us get out of our own way…A trait we can agree is particularly strong and present in nearly all humans!
The Gift of Coaching
Is when a coach simultaneously negotiates the paradox of being your confidente, cheerleader, challenger and commitment partner. Changing hats to support your evolution by evoking professional, personal and interpersonal awareness, clarity and growth. Facilitating new or expanded ways of thinking, feeling and engaging with your life and in your world.
Helping you navigate towards your version of a remarkable, meaningful professional and personal life. A future fuelled by vitality, wellbeing and resilience and underpinned by the confidence and resources not only to live it, but to sustain it.
our coaching approach
explore the present & face the future
Enabling awareness and acceptance of the “what is” of today whilst evolving a blueprint and direction of travel for people’s tomorrow.
wellbeing, resilience & engagement
Enables individuals, teams, organisations to grow, connect with their unique strengths and genius.
intentional & purposeful conversations
Which can be challenging at times and often creates the biggest steps beyond current realities and comfort zones. It opens up new perspectives, expanded possibilities to different realities.
Acknowledge our in-built defence system
Of self-doubt, anxiety, resistance or fear and support the individual to work with it. To avoid being held back or remain stuck in their current professional, personal or organisational status quo.
tailored to the individual, team, organisation requirements
Each individual is unique and therefore so is the way we work. We always discuss options and ideas for the most effective approach or blend of service.
And, you also probably wonder
How does it work?
Connected Ape’s coaching programs are:
- Customized and tailored to each client’s unique needs.
- Typically span 4-12 months with varying session frequencies.
- Sessions last approximately 45-60 minutes.
- Offered online or in-person.
- Include additional exercises and activities for in-between sessions to enhance progress.
- We recommend the most suitable approach or blend of services to maximize value for each individual, team, or organization’s growth and development.
Always happy to explore how we could help
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
Sustain & Prevent
crash & Repair
In an ideal world, the “Sustain & Prevent” approach is most effective, boosting resilience, wellbeing, and mental fitness. It equips individuals or teams with tools and mindsets for future challenges.
However, we also support those facing chronic stress or burnout with a “Post-Crash & Repair” approach, helping them recover and regain resilience. Note that this approach may extend the coaching assignment’s
Challenging Perspectives & Enabling shifts
The majority of our 1-2-1 coaching involves purposeful conversations in workplace settings, off-site locations, or through video calls. However, we enjoy adding a creative touch with occasional interactive activities to maintain the coaching experience’s freshness, fun, and challenge.
A blend of deep, thought-provoking discussions and interactive activities is well-suited for group and team coaching. Whether coaching individuals or groups, diversifying styles and approaches often liberates individuals to break free from their current mindset, emotions, and behaviors, facilitating growth and evolution toward a different or expanded future.
Changing the coaching dynamics or environment can also stimulate new ways of thinking, feeling, and being. It sparks insights, encourages creativity, reveals solutions, and offers alternative perspectives on situations. That’s why we’re comfortable conducting some sessions while walking, in nature, or in other inspiring locations.